Friday, March 29, 2013

Three days of wedding for a bride


Three days of wedding for a bride
The bride on the three days of wedding (Friday, Sturday, Sunday) should reflect different regulations.

On Friday – The bride gets beautiful for her friends
In this day it is acceptable for the bride to be trendy and in make up you can move in every colour because she will be very happy. Also the model of the hair should be trendy. While the make-up can be very heavy or  very simple, it doe not matter. The bride should be very natyral and not fetched.

On Saturday – Here the conversation becomes serious
Being the wedding of the girl, we can say that this day is very different from the previous day. Even the model of the hair should be more collected. Here is a combination of modern and classic.Even the make-up takes another  form, a little bit sweater and more heavy than the other day.

On Sunday – Perfect
On Sunday should dominate the combination of class element with modern lelemnts, the bride dhould have a very good appearance and must be ok in every aspect. The Sunday needs a lot of commitment, because it  has to accomplish the three days together, as closing of the big day.

Three characteristics of a perfect bride :
1-To have long hair
2- To have oval face
3-To have a long life and a normal health

A test of a hairdresser :

1- Are you for a classic bride or a modern one ?
A combination : I like the classic but I like the modern as well.In fact I am for a combination of both of them.
2- Are you in favor of catched or issued hair ?
Issued or catched a little.
3- The tones of the bride ?
I like very much the yellow like in Bronx, I don’t like the shining dots.
4- Panel or eyeliner ?
I never use the panel because it shows  the eyes very obsessed.I always use the eyeliner.
5- Original or fake eyelashes ?
I like the most long eyelashes.If the bride does not have them long I am obliged to put her some fake, but natural would be more beautiful.
6- Emphasized red lips ?
No I like natural  lipsticks.I can dye her lips with a heavy lipstics and put them gloss and later I will wipe with napkin and let her lips a little lipstic so it can be more natural.
7- The nails must be very long or natural ?
Better having them natural and with an elegant design.